2.10.2009

alcyone

Memories of my dreams don't last long enough for me to write them down. I'm getting old... one of the few things I'm looking forward to, unlike liver spots, is balding. Can't wait not to give a shit about my hair.

I THOUGHT they were cherry blossoms.

And YES! I'm talking about Zapp's! The only downside is that they don't sell the dill flavor here...

Danimals is making an effort to spend more time in lab and out of his office. I thought that PI's spent less and less time in lab the more the progress in their career?

Plant physiology = boring. While others may be trying to save animals by eating more plants, I do the opposite and save more plants by eating more animals. More plants = less carbon dioxide in the air/water. More animals eaten = less organisms stealing my oxygen.

Another observation from the grad student party: several of the grad students already have inflated egos. Many of them seem to have high opinions of themselves, even though they haven't done jack with their "intelligence" in terms of getting published or changing the world.

Yay Poorneel may be making another visit to the Bay Area. At the same time as the other two Neels. Expect a chaotic weekend to ensue.

No comments: