2.22.2009

clawback

Hmm, that iPhone app would help me... if I had/wanted an iPhone! Oh well.

Oddest Asian dream by far: In a supermarket, one lady pan-frying, other old uncles/aunties standing there. I recognized lady as a family friend, but she had no clue who I was. She began conversing with me in Cantonese, as if I were a stranger. With the words she was using, it all sounded incomprehensible. Once I was about to leave, the other auntie started yelling at her, telling her that I was the grandson of such and such woman (my grandmother), etc. The lady, feeling shocked, asked me if I knew her this entire time. SHOCK!

Another one involved cartoon characters... I think it was Bart and Lisa Simpson. Bart was hiding in the closet, while Lisa was yelling at him to get out of there and stop playing with the mice. He came out, but so did this giant rat, and another thing that appeared to be a giant mouse head the same size as the rat. The head looked freaky, crawling about on the neck region severed from the rest of the body. But then it shifted conformation and was in fact a squirrel camouflaging as a giant mouse head. And I started feeding it pistachios and an assortment of other nuts.

Also had a dream about lab again during the week, but don't remember the details.

New study schedule involves studying for the MCAT on the way to and from lab. It seems I can get my reading done in all subjects except Verbal Reasoning, so it might cut off a few hours that would probably be allocated to studying for my classes. So this schedule might work, assuming the bus driver notices me on the road and DOESN'T run me over! I was even wearing the orange traffic cone raincoat that my Aunt gave me! Ugh, San Francisco drivers.

Laundry time.

No comments: