2.23.2009

colony collapse disorder

Research. Every time I try to think about what's going on with what I can't see, my head fills with images of DNA, and then histones, and then all the possible proteins interacting together. Boom. My head explodes.

Walking down to the bus stop, whenever I thought about "Apis Mellifera Mine" ... HAHA! Just too funny! Janey comes up with such strange ideas for her Dan. I do recall advising her NOT to give that to him. Oh well.

Nilk and his career change. Hmm. If he can't do it, what makes me think I can? Even Carl's Jr. is quitting. Why are people leaving their profession during the recession? Even Crassie's staying in school longer to avoid the terrible job market.

I suppose for anybody that's interested, Nilk will be in Berkeley early March. I have unwillingly obliged to accompany him on his drunken shenanigans.

And now Crassie is sending me on errands to buy shirts, exclusively sold in SF, for her boyfriend. Couples...

1 comment:

Jing said...

what will Neel be doing then?