2.12.2009

sound ranging

Hmm, my readership is up!

If things clear with the professor tomorrow about test dates, I'm going to go ahead and say yes to the retreat. And I'm going to be bringing my camera, because I know something awkward is definitely going to happen.

My iPod has been recently playing 80s/90s hits, and Seal came along. "Kiss from a Rose." It's not so bad of a song, except for the fact that one memory pops up involving Jalto, Yoshi, and Hesse harmonizing to it.

Convergence of the Neels in March, retreat in April, MCAT in May. Will try to start volunteering again, will try to get into one/any type of dance class, will apply for a weekend/night job. Lots of plans- will see if I follow through on all of them.

My cousins are asking me what I'm going to be doing for "Lover's Day," the Chinese translation of V-day. You should check out the Wiki version of Valentine's Day and contrast that with the one on Conservapedia. Even better, look at both versions of Barack Obama. The Conservapedia entry is better- trust me, you won't stop laughing.

My professors must not remember things that I say, particularly the part about me being a post-bacc. Two have always asked me if I'm graduating this semester, and Danimals keeps asking me how old I am.

Do you ever run around your domicile screaming, "ahhHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh.." like a madman? Because I do. It tends to calm me down.

I also take the stairs in steps of two, in a pathetic attempt to exercise the fat off my ass. I suppose that region I'm most self-conscious of, mainly because I get daily reminders every time I sit down in a chair.

Things are clear: I'm going to the retreat...

1 comment:

X X said...

bahAYBAYYY!

IF I COMPARE YOU TO A KISS FROM A ROSE ON THE GREEN

OOOOOOOHHH

THE MORE I GET OF YOU THE STRANGER IT FEELS, YEEEAYAHHHHH

NOW THAT YOUR ROSE IS IN BLOOOOOM
A LIGHT HITS THE GLOOM ON THE TREEEEEE

NALALALALALALALAAAAAALALALAAAAA