2.15.2009

Leofric

Yes, Jalto, I was prayer-bombed. Anyhow, today made up for the travesty of yesterday.

Green tea din mama noodles: approve.

Went to Embarcadero today, in search of foodstuffs and MAYBE something for Drab.


At the top left corner states,"Life without walls." It would have been a more effective advertisement if there weren't actually a WALL in the picture. Dear me, have I converted to the dark side/Mac world?


AHH!!!! Toads!!! Shitty-tasting candies inside, but nice tins nonetheless. Found them at Cost Plus. I stood in the beer aisle for about half an hour contemplating whether or not I should get it for my lab mates, or put it into my next batch of chili, or to try on my own. At the last minute I ended up with two merlot French wines, two cheese wedges, and crackers for my lab's next journal club meeting. What is wrong with me?!

OH, and to introduce them all to the only chip they need to know and eat henceforth: ZAPP'S!!! Just finished a plate of Cajun Crawtators: SO GOOD, like head-throwing back against my pillow it's that good.

No comments: