2.18.2009

la monstrua desnuda

McDonald's for lunch today- medium fries and 2 mcdoubles. Feel REALLY gross right about now.

Didn't do so well on my exam in human physiology either. It was even the neuro portion of the book. Bah!

ALSO didn't have to spend time last night working on my membrane biochemistry presentation since I'm not supposed to present until Friday. Ugh.

I think all my lab mates are going with me to the retreat in April. People I know I can tolerate if I get annoyed with the grad students there!

Back into the MCAT grind as well- 80 problems per day, 20 pages of reading. Need to start doing practice exams, verbal exercises soon. Can't wait for this to be over in 2 months. I say this knowing that medical school is nothing but a continuous series of exams that will never end until I'm past Step 3 and board-certified. Joy.

The lady sitting next to me on the bus today smelled like crap. It was so unbearable I had to hold my nose until my stop half an hour away.

No comments: