2.05.2009

sclerenchyma

That word always reminds me of that song... Skinamarinky dinky dink skinarmarinky doo. Sclerenchyma-rinky dinky dink. Rinky dink, honky tonk.

One of the worst things I hate doing is the #2 at the hospital. The only bathroom on our floor is so gross- people peeing all over the floor around the toilet bowl (which can be attributed to guys, hopefully), people peeing all over the toilet seat (which also can be attributed to guys, unless some women on our floor pee standing up), and people peeing all over the toilet rim (again, guys, unless some women like sitting on the toilet with the seat up).

Conclusion: one or more guys on my floor has some issues when it comes to aiming. You'd think after 20+ years of target practice, someone should be a fucking sniper by now.

Taking a plant physiology class right now- every time I sit in, I get so bored I think about subsisting solely off meat for the rest of my life.

I suppose I should get ready to present my article for journal club tomorrow. Toodle-oo.

No comments: