2.01.2009

caryophyllales

As per Clare's suggestion tonight, I will try to revamp my blog (either this one or my tumblr account) so that it's more Jason-Siu-esque, in Clare's words. No idea what that means.

Since Leigh-ugh canceled the movie today (football fan), I was left hanging out with Clare. Thrift stores, Tartine, driving around the city, searching for huge holy crosses, sushi, and gelato.

What I've learned about myself tonight... my alcohol tolerance is lower than ever. One beer. ONE BEER. UGH.

I could also start running. Just keep running like Forrest Gump. I have a pair of shitty shoes that I don't mind wearing out quickly. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to do a full marathon one day?

Dinner @ Hotei w/ Clare: had the dry soba whatever in dipping sauce, and some oyaku don (?), a pork cutlet dish with egg over rice. When I try something new... I barely touched any of my food, even though I had it bagged. My next day's meal. Hmm...

There's an uncertain feeling arising from both my and Clare's professional futures. Too care-free, I suppose?

Annnnnnd there's a mouse in my kitchen again.


Little rascal.

No comments: