2.11.2009

außerplanmäßiger

Life, as it becomes more routine:

Classes until noon.
Lunch.
Spend a couple minutes browsing through Google reader.
MCAT practice problems for an hour.
Web surf for an hour on chromatin remodeling, neural stem cells, development.
Reading article for journal club- one hour.
Blogging.
Walk/play around with random stuff in lab until I head back to my apartment.
Snack/watch hulu.
Read MCAT books and textbooks for a few hours.
Dinner.
More reading.
Sleep around 1AM.

This morning, noticed an attractive, but fake blonde, girl on the bus. More dressed up than usual for someone who's just going to class. Since she was heading in the same direction, I decided to follow/stalk right behind her, to see if there were any chance that she'd be a science student. You know, since normally science people are... well, average/normal. Got to the point where she could have turned right and into one of the science buildings on campus, or left down the stairs to the main quad. She turned right.

Finally participated in class today. Can't believe I have to put myself out there just for a recommendation. Don't even know if I can be a gunner pre-med as Clare suggested during our meal at Crepevine. Ugh too sweet! Nobody can stand that much nutella in such a tiny crepe. The cashier lady was attractive though, even in her sweatshirt. Reminded me of Krazy Katie, only less crazy and less curly hair. The early 90s + 80s music was also pleasant.

How should one spend their singles awareness day? Stuff to think about for three days. Find myself stuck between those who have gotten married and/or had children, and those who are currently dating/engaged/engaged in promiscuity. My prediction of the future is that these associations will become as transient as friends are now. What was it that Clare said to me Saturday night, about transient friends being the staple now...

No comments: