2.04.2009

newsradio

My PI gave me back the email detailing the report by all the reviewers. He approved of my take on that Short take. He also liked the article that I picked for Journal club Friday.

How disgusting, me seeking approval from others. I never thought I would become that type of person. What's next, me getting married before everyone? Gross.

Bags of chips for $1! Yogurt Whips in stock! Totino's pizzas for only $1.25! I was only supposed to go to Safeway to buy facial tissue...

My lab group has tentatively agreed to run a marathon together in April. Oyyyyyy.

Sitting on the bus this afternoon on my way back to my apartment. To my left, a fat white guy. To my right, a Hispanic fellow. Both of which think they deserve more space than the person sitting next to them, so they sprawl themselves out, spread their legs wide open, meaning that I have to scrunch up my shoulders and close my legs tight so that I don't have to physically contact either of them. Repulsive.

No comments: