2.09.2009

chateau d'if

Hmm, maybe it was me, Jalto, and Doerfy watching that movie instead, and the three of us were watching Bubbleboy...

Had another dream about my PI. We might have been having a meal together. Anyhow, I'll take a dream about my PI over a dream with Drab any day of the week.

I also splurged at the grocery store, buying all types of vegetables, beans, to make a humongous bowl of chili for my labbies at journal club this week.

Now that I'm in the right mind, I can recall multiple events from... Saturday night.

Jan Brady- nice hat, mediocre dance moves.

Guy w/ UTI- alternated b/t beer and cranberry juice the whole night. Nice nose bridge, skin complexion, complete weirdo/creep.

Megara- MIA at the party. One of the few people I wanted to see that night.

Sweet Caroline- not really sweet, not really that interesting, didn't bother chatting w/ her.

Peter Pan- nice, greasy.

mAlice- liked her hair, reminiscent of Audrey Tautou in Amelie, approve of her plan for less children in the world.

Who the hell?! A freshman from Weiss calling me just now, asking for donations. First they call you, then ask about how things are, as if they actually care what's going on with your life, and then they quickly proceed to asking for donations. All people ever call for nowadays is favors.

Sudden flashback to hanging out at Jones during beer bike. Very odd, very creepy.

New mission: off to rediscover the most wonderful bag of chips that Louisiana has to offer.

1 comment:

MattPatt said...

I assume you mean Zapp's. And if you don't, YOU SHOULD.