2.27.2009

nanodisc

Ugh, my starting value for today's test is somewhere between a B- and a C+. How embarrassing.

In other news, coffee still doesn't do it for me! Still get the urge to pee like a racehorse after 10 minutes, and I get the shakes to boot.

Going to leave lab early to go shadow my pal in Oakland. Decked in scrubs, going to see gunshots! And she might even let me do an IV line. Whee!

Issue with this? She's just now telling me that a lot of guns are fired at one BART stop, while homeless people try to steal your belongings at the OTHER BART stop. Oy.

Coffee + overly cheesy pizza + coke = nausea. Like that wanting to throw up feeling every time I drink >= 1.5 beers.

Have any of you ever watched Lethal Weapon 4? One of the best lines from that movie was when they tried translating Jet Li's phrase: "In Hong Kong, you'd already be dead." Which sounds cool anytime you want to use it in public. For example, if this fat girl doesn't know how to stabilize herself on the bus, and the bus comes to a complete stop, she ends up falling onto you. Perfect time to use said phrase. Only problem is that it sounds awkward saying it in Mandarin.

Such a lightweight...

No comments: