2.07.2009

neoguri

Staring at girls wearing shoe sizes too small for them is like staring at play doh spilling out of its mold, or a fat cat trapped in the pet door. Maybe that's the real reason why women hurt their feet.

Strange thoughts about Clare's friend SadAFLAK. She's a very attractive woman. Nice bridge of the nose, defined cheekbones, tanned skin tone. Strange because I was thinking about her while sitting on the john waiting to finish.

Why didn't anyone tell me Macy's was jeans heaven??? Although I can see why they had to close down so many stores- all their shit is overpriced. The Chinese New Year Parade was also being set up near Union Square. Went through Nike/H&M/Levi's, couldn't find any reasonably priced shoes and/or jeans.

My goal was to get a few pairs of jeans from the malls downtown, but I ultimately ended up taking the N-Judah back to Irving and arrived back at the apartment with an instant boiler and 20+ packs of ramen for my labbies. Remember Danimals mentioning something about getting ramen from Walgreens. Blegh! Random thought was that I would just boil a giant bowl of ramen and have a ramen party for journal club. Or have it all to myself if nobody wanted any. Mmmmm.

Guilty pleasure of the week: mango, strawberry, lemon, durian wafers.

No comments: