2.08.2009

beatbox

Thoughts:

While sitting on the john, in less than a minute came up with an entire concept for Drab's b-day card.

While in the shower watching a part of my chest bleed, contemplated doing a photo series of blood dripping down random parts of my body.

Also while in the shower, remembered Josie n' the Pussycats from last night. She was one of the few strangers that I liked/cared to talk to when waiting for the bathroom. Tis a shame she works in the same lab as Drab.

While thinking about Josie n' the Pussycats, remembered a time when Clare, MattPatt, and I saw that awesomely terrible movie in the junior suite. Yes, the one with Alan Cumming. SO BAD!

Instead of going to the Office Depot and buying a fax machine as Clare/my parents suggested, I'm going to go the cheaper route and just head over to a nearby Fedex/Kinkos and utilize their public fax services. Can't believe I didn't think of that sooner.

And then off to buy more Asian snacks in Chinatown. C-y'all.

1 comment:

MattPatt said...

...we watched that movie in that suite? Not that I'm doubting -- I love that film, you hater -- but I haven't much recollection of it.