2.20.2009

mame

Hah! I got two suckers to reply to my previous post!

Now if only I had a readily-available cartoon depicting me licking two lollipops, one named Jalto and the other named B-mi, I would immediately post it below this text.

Actually, I started proofreading B-mi's reply. Terrible! Using "a" instead of "an" before a word starting with a vowel, and using wish instead of the present participle before "I'm."

And there was a Celica Supra MKII in the parking lot at the hospital yesterday. Drool.

For lunch at journal club: Chinese food by Tsing Tao (yes, same name as the beer). Ugh terrible! I'd rather eat my parents' American Chinese food than at that place. C-!

Once Benihana told me about the discounts for the California Academy of Sciences on Thursdays, I started sending out an email invitation for Drab to go with me then, before I regained consciousness and immediately discarded it. Gross. I refuse to be needy.

Slow lab day. Think I'll leave early?