2.02.2009

le soutien-gorge

Ughhhhh... feeling HORRIBLE right now, which means one of two possible conclusions: either I just can't be vegetarian, or Chinese food was never meant to have vegetarian dishes.

I had half an hour between classes left, so I headed to the student center and down to the fast food Chinese place. Since I already had broccoli chicken recently, I decided to get the vegetarian tofu dish for a change, with only peas and carrots in some spicy sauce. The plate was finished, I soon headed up the stairs to use the bathroom. Once I got in, I just started feeling nauseous, thinking, okay, maybe it's just the smell of the bathroom, it'll be over soon. Wrong.

Got back out, left the student center, felt like throwing up all the way to my classroom. I was a little concerned in class too, because this old fellow wearing his banana republic clothing and foul cologne was sitting next to me, which made me even more sick, as I felt food coming up my esophagus.

Coincidentally, my lab mate got sick over the weekend, Danimals (mine, not Janey's) got sick from lunch Friday, and my lab manager got sick as well from the hospital cafeteria food.

Oh, and I'm also resuming uber posting because I'm tired of seeing the GA redux people at the top of my blog list.

Memory recall from yesterday: Clare getting honked at all across town- for stopping/breaking. And him parking over/crushing a glass bottle.

Checked the flower pot that I thought I had trapped the mouse in- it's gone now. Benihana recommends that I get one of those mouse traps with the adhesive.

No comments: