4.26.2008

ampoules

Maybe there's a biological explanation for people getting emotional with age. At least I'd like to think that. My eyes start watering from reading the NY*- it was an article about practicing dentistry in Alaska.

People dropping out of classes at the last minute- it irritates me when people are part of my group and do that. Then again, I did that to Janey, haha. SO I've learned a life lesson. Jeez. Always commit, never quit, finish what you started, that kind of cheesy wisdom.

So I have a test. And I'm blogging. Wasting valuable time that could be spent studying. But instead I'm thinking of when I should eat the natural peanut butter, flax seed, and mango jelly sandwich in my fridge. That's all part of the new diet- timing meals so that your portions aren't large at each sitting, starving just a little between sessions so that you don't need to build up fat and store energy. It's terrible- end of story.

My mom called me- from the way she sounded on the phone, it seems she wants me to go to Europe with them over the summer. Saying it could be our last vacation together before I... well, first I need to figure out how to finish that sentence.

Hot cheetos + funyuns = hot funyun. Taste great separate, so they should taste even better combined, yes?

Talking to Isle over scrabulous- infrequent, punctual, candid. I like. Moreso than the failed cyber sex. Even my online sexual relations fail. Not surprised.

Trying to study for this microbio test- where does my mind wander off to? Indie music. UGHHH!!! What has this town done to me?!?

No comments: