4.17.2008

il papa

I wrote down some other places in my notepad that were supposed to be interesting places to go in Asia. I think. Nishiki Ichiba (Kyoto?), Shilin Night (Taiwan?), Ma Ying-jeou. maybe they're all wet markets.

CNN was broadcasting the Pope's arrival in the United States. I thought Family Guy was kidding when they presented the Popemobile in that form. It ACTUALLY looks like that. HAHA! Oh this is also great- the Vatican has their own website!

BITTER BITTER BITTER! Apparently if I write a bitter entry, Clare will refuse to read the rest. Jackass!

Woke up this morning smelling like ash. More on the movie and last night later. I have to do laundry to get rid of the soot in my clothes. This is what happens when one asshole in the group decides to poke the bonfire with the stick.

No comments: