4.01.2008

wilson phillips

It was surprising not seeing any hipsters upon arriving in the Bay Area. Then I realized I was still at the Oakland Airport, and it was noon, when hipsters were still in school. Hipsters in school- that just doesn't sound right. You'd think they spend their lives just posing outside, showing off their clothing, which they purposefully spend hundreds of dollars on for that cheap look. Yeah, low income rocks.

For now, I would put B-米 and Lilypad at the top of my threesome list. They're more around my height. Then again, I won't have to worry about this situation EVER happening- unless I were shit-faced drunk beyond all logical reasoning.

So before I get back on that healthy diet, I decided to buy all kinds of frozen food and Drumstick ice cream before this week's over. I'm only eating Drumsticks for the nostalgic value; I used to eat them all the time when I was a kid, along with the two cans of soda I had every day. And the daily fast food. I'm surprised I don't have high blood pressure, cholesterol issues after eating that much crap daily 4 years in a row. That guy in Supersize me was a pansy.

Is there public transportation to Stanford from SF? How long does it take Caltrain to reach Palo Alto from SF?

Next time: character analysis, events of my Spring Break- if I could call it that, and random nonsense.

1 comment:

Clarence said...

from your locale, either take caltrain from fourth and king (take the N or the K/T) or take bart to millbrae (last stop after sfo) and then transfer to caltrain. get off the stop at palo alto and walk (it's like 5-10 minutes to the center of campus) or take marguerite, the campus shuttle.

off the top of my head, i think its forty minutes from 4th and king to palo alto, thirty minutes from millbrae.

if youre thinking about going on the weekend, look at the schedule cuz it only runs once an hour and the last train up to the city is decently early (like 9 on sundays, 12 on sats). mid-weekday i think trains run every 30 min. peak hours (rush) you're fine with not checking the schedule.

caltrain.org