4.02.2008

stereotypic 3D

Stupid stupid stupid! I was being a good student accidentally. If I had bothered to look at the top of the page of the assignment, I would have realized the deadline isn't due until Friday. So instead of wasting my time staying up past midnight, I'm going to waste it blogging.

China = the Disney channel. China's government = the Disney company executives. I'd like to visit Bhutan sometime.

The problem with being Chinese is that your Chinese parents want you to entertain other Chinese families at arranged lunches whose children are still budding in high school, and you have to give them advice on how to achieve valedictorian or obtain acceptance into a competitive university. The only part I liked about wasting my last day in Texas with this other Chinese family was getting to try out Rock Band on the PS3. It wasn't that bad- it took a little getting used to the drums, but it was fun after a while. Probably would have been more fun if I got to play an 80s version.

B-米 AND Lily pad: PDA at the house, PDA in the car, PDA at the karaoke bar. They're the bagel bites of PDA. More on them later- I keep getting interrupted by food or tv.
---
I threw up this morning on the way from my apartment to the bus stop. Very odd. As I kept walking up the street, I felt more and more nauseous. The nearest trash can I find find was one next to an ATM. Maybe I should have stayed in and not gone to school?

Pft I'm not telling you what a dirty omelette is- you're dirty enough as it is.

No comments: