4.01.2008

kidou senshi

PSH I wasn't flattering you! I don't even like brown corduroy pants! What makes you think I know how threesomes work?! Or sex for that matter? We'd probably most likely be sharing a lot of food. Lying down. Houston every 2 weeks... if I flew standby, maybe. But I would also have to keep finding a place to stay. Definitely NO to the ladies- and I thought MY suite had a problem with cleanliness. If I ever thought that girls could never be as dirty as guys, those 4 and their house have managed to prove me wrong.

I ended my trip with Kaiser at Barnaby Baby's. Or is it Baby Barnaby's? Scrambled egg whites- disgusting! Although the breakfast was mediocre, it somehow didn't get me as riled up as the times that I have meals with Drab. Maybe it's because Kaiser's a cold, aloof, independent, rational thinking human being who doesn't give in to her impulses and has a sharper tasting palette than I do?

What would I do if I moved down to LA? Go to a lot of Dodgers games. Clueless about baseball, yet the team name Orix Blue Wave stands out in my mind. Is that even a team? Any who, I was reading an article in American Way magazine about the National and American Leagues. NEVER knew there were two leagues in baseball. And why are there two leagues?? There's plenty of SF Giants fans here, but I'm not sure why since they haven't been doing so well lately.

At the beginning of my trip to Texas, I didn't know that the BART didn't open until 6AM. I had a 7:05AM flight. So I called for a taxi to pick me up at 4:45. The driver turned out to be this Bolivian guy who's been living in SF since the 60s.

No comments: