4.02.2008

wolf totem

How can anyone find on-screen kisses attractive?

Anybody like board games about useless information? MMM trivia!

I stayed up until 2 last night reading trivia cards off this game that my Jewish apartment neighbor gave me as he was cleaning out the storage in the apartment complex.

Got a postcard from Kaiser. 2 weeks after she sent it off in Vietnam. Analysis of the card later, along with comparative analysis of hers with Drab's and Lizbian's.

Biggest mistake was bringing back computer games to SF. Playing Warcraft III all day = doing homework until 4 in the morning, 3 hours before having to wake up for school.

Something different about SF from TX is that when you're eating apples here they don't brown as quickly. Even though apples are my least favorite fruit, I bought them because they were on discount for the week at Safeway. The red delicious apples in particular don't brown as rapidly. I only noticed this because I eat my way around the apple, skin first, and then go through the rest of the flesh.

Hamburgers and baked chicken today/tonight. NEVER making burgers again. After baking the chicken, there's this nice aroma of herbs and spices lingering through my apartment. Also made fried rice yesterday. Somehow bok choy just doesn't complement fried rice, unless you add a pound of salt to it. Something drastic.

1 comment:

Jing said...

i like on screen kisses - i find them attractive

what game? trivia pursuit? what edition?

send me a postcard