4.15.2008

barbourula kalimantanensis

How DARE you assume I want to get to know you more! I only requested one song! Telling me your favorite album... PSH. Paul Newman did the voice of Doc in the Pixar movie Cars. GREAT acting. Newman does more than just dressing! He does marinade, drinks, popcorn, cereal, and sauces! HAHA have you seen the cartoon version of him with different hats on the products?! Too funny. I cannot hate one using food for good; and those piercing blue eyes.

Note to self, for the millionth time: don't watch all of one season over the span of 24 hours. Also don't cook two artichokes and eat it with mayonnaise in one night. Might as well have just slurped on a two spoonfuls of mayo. That's probably how much I ate from dipping the artichoke leaves.

If I were a vegetable, an artichoke would be a nice representation- try to get near my heart and I'll poke/sting the shit out of you.

They're playing "One More Time" at the book store. It's an old song of Se7en, korean pop star. I'm guessing the Asians with AZN pride are working today.

Test over.

One thing NOT to do while studying for any science test: registering to this online trivia website, and taking all these challenges for 2 hours, playing with fake money. You can also put in your credit card information to win cash money, but the highest jackpot i've seen so far is around 2 grand. Hmm, maybe i shouldn't go to vegas- I may have a gambling addiction. I'm almost back to even from last night after having won the music challenges. The food and science sections were pretty easy too. I didn't expect the movie and tv section to be so difficult; not even trying the sports section.

No comments: