4.10.2008

markov chain

Jacques, Maxim, Quinn, Felix, Jin, Raphael, Jakob, Craig. So I think about potential kid names even though I doubt the eventual occurrence. Maybe Yngve as well. Much harder to come up with a girl's name. All I have is Lily, which I've had since high school. Sonja, Rakel, Kajsa? If I remember correctly- Violet(purple) Altobelli(tall+handsome), Peter(penis) Colquitt(coatpit). I wonder who wins that name game.

After not so much contemplation, I've decided to spend gift money on purchasing a handheld console, but which one? The PSP or the DS Lite? Or both??

I miss... fatty breakfast food. Sausages, hash browns, scrambled eggs, toast, the smell of maple syrup, english muffins. Going to the supermarket is depressing when you're on a restricted nutritional regimen, and when your two hands can't carry any more bags of groceries back home.

Another note to self moment: never eat half an onion in one meal- especially when eaten raw. Such a headache...

My parents are moving on with a new phase in their life. Almost time for me as well. One more month.

Although a nice textbook read, the credibility with which I gave my Linear Algebra dropped upon glancing at one sentence that ended with "Fabulous!"

This one manga tells the story of this queen of all demons who gets trapped in the ball of one man, who can't come for a specific amount of time in order to save humanity. A couple months or so. How long could you last?

Anyone know how to cook an artichoke? I grabbed it at the wrong angle today when trying to put it in the fridge, and it cut the hell out of my ring finger. Like a prolonged paper cut.

oh right, happy birthday Elle, before I don't forget. like everybody else.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

i'd go for the ds.

of course... i'm only suggesting the ds because i bought a psp. i like my psp. however, the touch pad on the ds is pretty cool. there seem to be a lot of interesting games as well.

Elliot said...

thanks jason siu