4.23.2008

blind willow

Is it nerdy that I gush over the nature.com website every time I surf it? Just a little?

Blonde white guys with red facial hair freak me out like circus clowns freak out other people.

Apartment searching AGAIN is a bitch. Good thing I'm starting months ahead of time, unlike when I started right as school started, staying over at the Claremont until I signed at the last minute. My price range is definitely WAY under 1000 this time, but STILL a studio/single. I hate people!!! Kidding?

I wouldn't mind working at a restaurant with a weird name just to have that added to my resume. krust, cake monkey, wokcano, burning bonzai.

Avocados- just as annoying as the banana even if both are high in potassium(?). You have to leave both out and let them ripe, and there's this window of opportunity where they're perfect, but if you eat them a day later they're too mushy and brown, whereas if you eat them a day too early they're firm, furry, and too mild.

More goals for the year of the rat: read one article in each of my vienna smart folders (medical blogs, science blogs, food blogs, ucsf blogs), and one article off the nature/nejm/ny* websites. Problem is, I found several books at the campus store that I'd like to read over the summer.

1 comment:

MattPatt said...

*returns from the lab*

Belated thanks for the birthday wishes, Siu. I'm so behind on all my blogs lately... actually, I even spent my birthday mostly doing work.

*slinks back to the land of productivity*