4.22.2008

pierino como

You know how some women can have multiple orgasms? Well I've been having multiple dreams within each night. So not related at all. Only ones I remember right now:

Two days ago, I had this dream that Poorneel wanted to room with me in LA. Later in the day when I was awake, he told me that he was living on campus instead.

Last night, I had this dream that I was being buried alive. As all this dirt was piling up on me, the first person I thought about/wanted to talk to before I died? Drab. God I hate that boy. Taking my tears, and now taking my final thoughts/words; greedy Greedy GREEDY!

I went to McDonald's to see what I had been missing out on since beginning this nutritional restriction a.k.a. diet. Here's what I had: double quarter pounder with cheese combo (large), double cheeseburger, 10 piece chicken mcnuggets, and fries. That equals 65 g fat (30 saturated, 4 trans), 235 mg cholesterol, 2530 mg sodium, 73 g protein, and 16 g sugar, NOT counting the chicken nuggets, fries, and drink- none of them had nutrition labels on them.

Upon looking at these numbers, I felt ugly. I haven't felt this ugly since getting second place in that beauty contest and winning only $10.

No comments: