4.27.2008

apotrope

Bisexual superhero, huh? They have been putting a lot of sex into comics these days. What?! Oxygen?! That would be a terrible demographic to target.

Sex. Everyone's drama. Either it's sex, or the opposite sex, or not getting enough sex. OY OY!

Even though my brother is coming to visit, and making me plan his itinerary for him, he's taking me out to an expensive restaurant! At first I was thinking recommendations from SF City Dish, but then he capped it at $50. That's not even worth 50 pieces of sushi, unless I were eating at Todai, but who does that??

I hope I chose the right people to do my letters. Being told what they're going to write- so much for confidentiality.

For the first time in ages, I felt lost at the supermarket. I was just standing in an aisle, not knowing what I want to eat.

1 comment:

Roopy said...

Sex. I find the thought of it to be thoroughly unstimulating, and the act of it to be transiently entertaining at the best.