4.15.2008

hot diggity dog ziggity boom

Happy Birthday, Jeff. What the hell, he removed himself off facebook?!

B-米! Favorite Doors song! And you can't say "Light my Fire," "Hello I Love You," "Touch Me," or "Love Her Madly."

HAHA! Isle as Dark Phoenix?! Nice. A very voluptuous one at that. And Mousse as Storm?! I would also commend the Cyclops costume if he weren't wearing those unsightly hipster shoes.

haha I will be expecting these details from you soon, Sophbox.

Oh Tina Fey- no woman makes me laugh like you do. If only I were 15 years older and met her under highly improbably circumstances.

Did Paul Newman ever sell salad dressing or lemonade??

Three consecutive dreams last night:
-The first involved dinner with Ames and Burn, and Ames' family?
-The second was me sitting at the dentists' office with someone else while these at-risk youth were allowed to watch. The kid watching me was hiding a needle, and I managed to take it away from him.
-The last dream was at this Chinese restaurant in a stall-type design like at the food courts in the mall, and they were just about to close, but I had filled a cup with soda and was waiting in line after the last guy. The cashier lady was exasperated but allowed me to purchase my drink while muttering something in Mandarin. I started to walk away, but then turned around to ask the little girl behind their counter- probably one of the workers' daughters- what the adults were saying, and she began speaking in simple Mandarin. The little girl was spouting on about milk jugs/breasts.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

'L.A. Woman' or 'Peace Frog'...
my favorite album is probably Morrison Hotel.

Paul Newman definitely made/makes salad dressing. I'm not sure about lemonade. He's also my favorite actor.