4.01.2008

warcraft

If any of you have kids, take them on a flight, and I just happen to be seated within the vicinity- if your baby starts crying, and you can't calm it down, I will slap the shit out of it. It is NEVER okay to bring a crying baby aboard a 4-hour flight, or any flight for that matter.

If a fluctuation in circadian rhythms indicated breast cancer in mice, I wonder what will happen to the women in medicine or research that have irregular sleeping hours.

A good thing from hating the sun is that it slows down the process of aging, particularly on the face. They say that in order to keep a youthful appearance without having to undergo plastic surgery, you should moisturize daily. What else should be done? Exercise, eating right, drinking plenty of water, sunscreen. The only one I've accomplished so far? Applying chap stick with SPF 15 on the lips.

It was very odd seeing Leigh-ugh in Houston. It was odd not seeing more of B-米 in Houston, although it was in part due to my laziness to call people. Not even a minute after checking my facebook and responding to Mousse's message, she calls me. Well THAT doesn't scream stalker at all.

What's shaking and baking in the kitchen this week? Burgers, pineapple chicken, dirty omelettes, and some Asian food.

In my attempts to exercise today, all that I could accomplish were reading a scientific article, eating, drinking soup, playing a few rounds of Warcraft III, watching youtube, and scratching my head.

Hmm, I guess I should ask for directions to Palo Alto AFTER I get an interview/job. So I'm not going to bother reading comments regarding that trip.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

I think Mousse is stalking you. I wasn't even aware of your travel arrangements until I talked to her. You should come to Houston every two weeks! Although it might become tedious / boring / expensive...

P.S. Threesome? Umm... flattered? I guess height would be important... if we were standing up. I don't really know how threesomes work. If you would only acquiesce when drunk... I think I would need to be slipped a roofie.