4.07.2008

spread the beaver

The Japanese come up with band names that always manage to surprise me. Maximum the Hormone. Luna Sea. And an upcoming Detective Conan movie?!

I posed a question to my history buff, B-米, but he was very unreliable when it came to answering which three American statesmen wrote the Federalist Papers. Alexander Hamilton, John Adams, and John Jay. Mmm privileged white folk! The stuff great(?) nations are made of.

Current state of mind: after trying another dish out of this eating healthy cookbook, I have come to the conclusion that I'd rather eat unhealthy and die of colon cancer OR get cirrhosis of the liver through massive consumption of alcohol than have to suffer through weird, tasteless mixtures of the shit this guy calls food. Oh my lord! Then again, I still have stuff left in the fridge for the taco salad and pitas. Maybe cold American food will have far more success.

Lingering in my mind from last night: Leigh-ugh's white T. The ring of the neck of the shirt- it looks as though it's being hung on a clothes hanger. Drab's asking me of where to get Indo Mie. I should have replied with, "Why don't you ask your new FRIEND where to find good food?!" Clare. I forgot to call him jackass. Hesse. No vacations?! That's crazy talk. Oh yeah, and someone was talking about some kind of gadget/invention that would always tell you which way was north. Wouldn't it be more effective and cheaper just to buy a compass, or a watch with a compass?

Seeing Isle wear glasses is too strange. The huge boobs and the glasses just don't fit in my head.

2 comments:

X X said...

Dude, I also love the Federalist Papers like you love fat cox in yo mouf, I mean food.

If Bryce had been even cleverer, he would have replied "Publius."

Jesse said...

Yeah...normally vacation time is hard to come by. But this summer, I've decided I'm going to Vegas!

You should come Siu!