4.05.2008

keanu

No idea he was 1/4 Chinese. Such a great actor. Hah. Speed kings, yes/no? Blueberry Nights got pretty low ratings.

I had a dream the other night about doing math homework with my brother. Thursday night, I believe, the night before this math quiz I was freaking out about.

Found Children of Hurin. I suppose I should now ask for the ladies' address so that I can mail it to Isle.

On screen kisses are staged, awkward, and lacking in passion. Just because I hate romance doesn't mean people that like it should do things half-assedly.

Music Mania is the name of the game. So is football. Weren't they talking about soccer in that song? Ole, ole, ole, ole?

Psh, and I am NOT sending you a postcard. To someone who said that they were sending me a Christmas card but never said. You wish!

Today: amino acid neurotransmitters, Alzheimer's, Epilepsy, the blood-brain barrier, and neuropharmacology.

Odd how some people like to subtly, or forcefully, influence their friends into coming to see their performances.

No comments: