4.25.2008

rauschenberg

Finding it very hard not to believe in coincidences.

Albion. I thought that street sounded familiar, so I looked it up. Craigslist recently posted volunteer opportunities at their Chicken Soup Clinic. I started rummaging through my volunteer applications to locate the address of the place I was thinking about attending, and then google-mapped it.

The chances of the event in the previous post happening- UGH!!! 0.2 miles apart?!?! I'm going to need garlic, holy water, and a lot of wooden stakes.

On that note, I'm going grocery shopping.

Oh, I almost forgot- Tina Fey has been taken off the loves of my life list. Baby Mama- fraught with emotion, lacking in comedy. Gross! I probably should have gone and seen Smart People instead. I might actually see that later this week.

No comments: