4.08.2008

fleckle

A trip to Vegas? I suppose I have money from my presents that I could blow in Sin City. Would we be flying by plane or driving there?

I like how you spell cocks with a "x" and mouth with a "f." That's SO thuggish, so colloquial. It reminds me of the graffiti writing on the bathroom urinals at campus.

My fascination with Swedes precedes me. In addition to Abba, another pop sensation that I used to like in the 90s happens to be Swedish: Ace of Base! I started youtubing their music videos from back in the yay- very trippy. Maybe I'll travel to Sweden in the summer.

Went downtown after depositing checks and cash from family, expecting to buy clothes. I ultimately ended up at the Borders in the mall. Crossed Armageddon in Retrospect, Kaki King as an emerging artist, comics, the magazine covers in the Food section.

FUCK I'M OLD: that was running in my head since yesterday.

Brown rice, no matter how healthy it may be, is just unsavory. The hardest, most flavorless part of the grain. Blegh.

What do I do now that I'm the same age as my brother- who actually remembered- for a week? Revisit/reevaluate my goals.

1 comment:

X X said...

For a second there I didn't remember what you meant. Then I remembered that in addition to Jones Central, there are restroom facilities for our fine young men in North and South as well. Ah yes.

First post!