4.20.2008

dino crocetti

Now that the hole and mouse are dealt with, my apartment seems twice as warm. Battle scars- burn on my knuckle, singed left hand.

I didn't think the "Lamb Bombs" would be good, but they're actually not that bad. They were supposed to be beef bombs, but I decided to have lamb this week instead. The thing about eating something called Beef Bombs is that you worry when they'll actually explode. Hopefully not during class- god that would be embarrassing.

1 lb. ground meat, kernel corn, yellow onion, parsley, egg white, wheat germ, black pepper, and tomato/pasta sauce. Mix all this, get 4 bell peppers and cut off the tops/get rid of the seeds so that the inside is hollow. Rub the outsides with some olive oil and bake them in a pan with 1/4 of an inch of water for 10 minutes at 425. Take them out, stuff the peppers with the mix, and cook for half an hour at 350. Prepare a mix of horseradish and tomato sauce, and put it on top, cooking them for another 15 minutes. Very juicy

I would do it differently next time by not using as much corn and probably mixing the tomato/horseradish sauce into the meat mixture instead of topping off the peppers with it.

Flashback- game of Cranium at the girls' house. I really don't know how I got Downtown from Drab's humming. He was off-key, my response was off-key.

Looking for other things to do besides class this summer, I had applied to a part-time job at a cafe. The only problem with this is that after not responding for a few days, I finally get an email from him that reads: "Want to talk There will be money." Creepy?

Thinking about taking the MCAT again. Don't like settling if I know I can do better.

No comments: