4.24.2008

wife for a hat

Well, I didn't really know the exact details of the dedication until Leigh-ugh mentioned it to me at some dinner, and even then, I had no idea of the exact date. It just happened that I was visiting family for spring break. Ah yes, lab. I do miss being there. Bitch of the bench. That same premed advisor told me that maybe I should pursue a Q-linary education. Or how did he pronounce it? COO-linary instead of CULL-inary. What region of the U.S. brings up that kind of pronunciation?

Oh yes, and research. He thinks I'm more Ph.D. than M.D. material. His observations were pretty similar to Clare's comment last time. About me being wishy-washy, not about seeking psychotherapy. Where can I find a decent psychotherapist in SF? Isn't that Freud's field of work? OF COURSE I wouldn't mind paying to talk to a random stranger who's only sitting there to judge me! I throw them cash; they lend me their ears. It would be even more of a bargain if I got to keep them.

I keep wondering why I chose to go to SF for the year. Mostly it was compulsive. What happened to obsessive?

Met a girl from UCLA today. Nice. Pre-dental. Hipster glasses.

No comments: