10.11.2007

acid hydrolase

Sure you went to the Coca Cola Museum, but does it top the Dr. Pepper Museum, in WACO???

I have a plan. A study plan at least.

I want magic. I'm starting to think I just have a thing for married people. That girl in my developmental bio group- HUGE ring she was wearing on her left finger in class today. Jesus. Which just goes to show that all the good ones are either married or dead.

What did I say about using the word ruv around me?! Don't feel special, I didn't tell you the news in the first place!

Acai mixed berry red tea by Snapple- not too sweet, yet not appetizing. It lacked any expression. Put this drink next to a coma patient. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Private Practice- I wonder if Leigh-ugh was watching it this week as well.

I want magic.

No you can't be flash! If anything, I would name you Greased Lightning right now. But now I can't use that name, either, since people know I would append it to you. Owning a restaurant wouldn't be difficult- I'm sure if the restaurant won't be sold, then my brother and I would inherit it. Restaurant critic: possibly. I do enjoy sucking the life out of aspiring chefs, crushing people's dreams, things of that sort.

Why the hell did they add Sonic as a character to Smash Bros.??? What is he going to do, spin and eat a chili dog? Useless attacks.

2 comments:

Jing said...

i've never been to the dr. pepper museum.. but i want the i'm a pepper shirt.

every time i try to buy chips from the machine, it gets stuck. i've given up eating chips - i think it's a sign.

i am so tired. apply to emory

Jesse said...

Sonic's gonna be sooo cool with his spin attack all over the place! Watch the videos at www.smashbros.com....learn something!