10.01.2007

out anthems

My new food ventures take me elsewhere- the supermarket. I'm contemplating trying all the frozen foods. I've been away from those aisles for such a long time. I also can't keep any promises when it comes to food: eating better. All I'm doing is eating more healthy food to compensate for less junk food consumed.

These old memories keep popping up. I was thinking about KP the other day, when I used to have a crush on her fall semester. Oh, so embarrassing. I would wake up around 5/6 in the morning on some- a lot, actually- Tuesdays/Thursdays just to cook something for her. If I didn't have the ingredient, I would seriously make a trip to Kroger, buy it, and go back to the apartment and start cooking instead of studying for the in-class quizzes (which I always guessed on and usually got 2 or 3 out of 3, oddly enough). In the end, I smelled like Chinese food every morning in class since the oil splattered all over my body. I guess oil clings to your skin; sometimes I cooked shirtless or just with my tank top on. That's how I know. I'm having crushes on old crushes. How weird is that.

Another hilarious moment from the past: when Jalto recently broke up with Me-shell and started going on dates with some of my Asian girl friends. Car crash in slo-mo. Slow-motion for me. Should I have been more responsible and advised against those dates? Meh.

Fucking hipsters littering their empty Parliament cigarette boxes all over the city.

I can't believe Mah Jong tiles are that expensive online. I want to invite Clare and his friends over to play MJ since they've been meaning to get better/faster at it. So if there were money on the line, I could also milk them for all they've got. Heh heh heh. I think Drab wanted to learn how to play as well. He also likes texting me dirty sex terms.

Cleaning the apartment tomorrow. Then I can finally start ordering furniture? And I've been here how long?! And who in their right mind cuts a rug so that it would fit into a certain room? Wouldn't it have been more logical to buy a smaller rug? Sheesh.

Some asshole made 3 more points than me on the neuro problem set due last Friday. They weren't even calculation mistakes- it was experimental design and literature research. Apparently I need to write a treatise on action potentials because half a page isn't enough. Psh.

No comments: