10.15.2007

pycnocline

yes! yes yes yes I did join! And now I'm stuck as a cybergoth. UGH. I thought I would be able to choose an avatar later, so I selected no avatar, only it shoved in my face the last one I selected BEFORE selecting no avatar. Hmm, a fake blog, you say? Not a bad idea.

What the hell is a second nature event?! I've only begun salvaging my pallid appearance. I do NOT want to nerd all over each other. There's enough nerding around as it is in this life. God.

99 on my Neuro Test. whoo. Average was around a 77, and she's giving 10 points across the board for some stupid reason, maybe to make everything not feel so dumb about themselves.

100 on my Comp Test. whoo. He gave us 4 problems to do in 50 minutes, 3 of which were simply figure out what the output is, and the last one having you write a program. The average was also around a 79.

Marine Bio test today. Has anyone ever taken a test using the IF AT forms? SO nerve-wracking. Will tell you about them later.

Crassie is being very pesky on scrabulous. It will be difficult cleaning off her bones.

Bang a total stranger.

What the hell- they're opening ANOTHER Tennessee place in town? Ugh, the first place is bad enough as it is. I don't need Memphis in this town.

2 comments:

Jing said...

i can't believe you have a new addiction - 2nd life. you know you won't be able to exist effectively in your first life as a result...

dubrav said...

you are very smart.