10.09.2007

windsor

It's the West Coast. Everything's released early here, or New York.

Bombs going off everywhere- not bad, but not so good day today. Another awkward moment to put in the books.

I need to go to the market and figure out which meats they use for that combination sandwich I like so much.

The Jive would be a fun ballroom dance to learn.

To travel to Europe or to Asia next summer? Forget Janey, Jalto's expressed more interest in going there.

I forgot to mention that I went to some Indian restaurant with Drab and Clare on Friday. Once again, Clare manages to make a mess of himself, spilling rice all over his pants and shirt. HAH!

They're using a Mika song to promote Ugly Betty.

So I'm waiting for one more sponsor email so that I can apply for membership to SfN. Where the hell is she?!

I approve of Wonton Food, fortune cookie company, for not-so-fortunate advice on their strips of paper. I would have done that years ago to stop people from supporting the consumption of such an awful cookie that's not even your typical cookie shape. Cookie in the shape of a wonton. I want my wontons and my cookies separate. Better yet, hold the cookies, or burn them.

All I wanna do is, see you. Don't you know that it's true?

No comments: