10.09.2007

wen bie

Who's the first person you want to tell news to? For me today after my awkward moment with old roommates, it was Drab. Ugh, what's wrong with me?

This would be the first time I don't want passion in my food. Lucerne light yogurt: passion orange pineapple. Excellent source of calcium, and an excellent source of sourness beyond belief.

Also, don't buy any drinks not containing natural sugars with the name Fuze on it. I ended up not finishing the drink and just pouring it down the drain.

I need to come up with more pseudonyms, sort of a safe within a safe, if I want to talk about people's lives while protecting their identity.

Lust, Caution- viewing this Friday afternoon/night.

Current listen: Jacky Cheung.

4 comments:

Dad said...

aw, i ruv you.

dubrav said...

brad says, aw i ruv you

Bryce said...

can i be 'flash' if 'b米' fails?

p.s. maybe you should be a restaurant critic. if owning your own restaurant isn't what you want to do.

Jing said...

fuze is a coca cola product i think. i went to the coca cola museum - it was fun