10.20.2007

zapps

Missing you (Zapp's Dill Flavor).

I've been studying all day, yet it's so nice outside. There's really no worry about missing days like these, especially in San Francisco, since they're occur so often.

Maybe dark and cloudy would suit me better. Some place that snows often.

Cooped up in my apartment studying proteins.

My life needs meaning- I'm going to Safeway and buying ingredients to make pizza from scratch. Just reading online about how to make a pizza is making my mouth water. And NO FETA CHEESE as a topping, either.

If I had a car, I would drive up to Napa Valley just to eat at the French Laundry. *drool*

Have you ever done it in a restaurant bathroom?

I think I'll be ready to date. When I'm 35.

1 comment:

Jing said...

whatever, you're going to the 40 yr old virgin