10.04.2007

fabrique en chine

So there's this blonde girl, who's one of my partners in my devo group for a class project. It'll be fun.

I ordered a mattress, finally. I get too indecisive with furniture, especially when I move around every year now.

I'm studying for my neuro test, and I get this text from Clare. More drinking with Clare in the city- he better pay for the locksmith this time around.

I also get this call from Janey, babbling about something that I didn't quite catch because I was in the middle of watching Dancing with the Stars (started watching it, I obsess, yadda yadda), wiki-ing the stars on the show, and studying for my first neuro exam all while ordering stuff on ikea. My mom also called to tell me that my brother's credit card info got stolen and he lost some money in the bank.

2 comments:

Jing said...

you said you weren't doing anything when i called you!!!!! dancing with the stars....

and i was blabbing about my romantic crisis...

Jing said...

i have a lot of crises these days btw