10.27.2007

curare

I was supposed to go to bed, but I decided to get it over with and write KP a latter.

I've spent the last hour listening to Mika and writing the latter. I enjoyed neither.

First of all, it's handwriting a letter. Besides the stress on my hand, writing enough to fill the printer paper (because I suddenly realized I didn't have any lined notebook paper) requires accessing the depths of the region of the brain associated with memory and mood. All that emotional chow-chow gushing forth onto the paper- very taxing on my absence of a soul.

Relax, take it easy. I wish I could, Mika.

Ugh, Janey, you better not dress up as Toad. Next time I see you, I'm going to take your breath away, i.e. asphyxiation through my hands.

A whole lotta woman needs a whole lot more.

Ballroom dance, beginner's level: check. Job: check again later.

Collaborating with my aunt about potential plans next year.

1 comment:

Jing said...

curare = native american arrow poison that paralyzes deer?