10.12.2007

hoshi

hiroshi sugimoto will be talking about japanese art, fashion, and history. hmm.

I finished watching Lust, Caution. Afterwards I was walking down Winston towards Borders, and this lady's running behind me saying, "Excuse me! Excuse me!"

She asked me how to get to the theater. I was willing to walk with her all the way to the place, but she just told me to give her a general idea of the location. From her speech, I could tell she spoke Mandarin- that, and having hear her say 对,对- so I told her in Mandarin that it was across from Macy's. I'm not really sure that it was even across from the mall. Oh well.

I didn't hate it. Although I felt hungry after watching all that sex.

I finally figured out what that familiar song was that they played at Borders ALL THE TIME! It was this song from a movie I watched as a little kid, although I'm not sure what I was doing watching a movie about a very sensual dance: the LAMBADA. The song was Lambada by Kaomo, a French pop group. AH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AfTl5Vg73A

I owe it all to Yakitate, which I've been secretly watching again. and again. They mentioned the lambada in one of the episodes.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Yakitate!!

You need to give it to me...I need to show it to some of my friends who like anime :P