10.29.2007

asian flare

This creepy old man came up to me around 4:30 PM at the bus stop. The brightest blue eyes, the most wrinkly/disgusting old face. He was also dressed in a coat with adidas track pants. Out of all the people to ask for directions, he asks the Asian guy not native to the Bay Area and listening to 80s music through his iPod.

Learning about estuaries today, coupled with developing hate for those that pollute the environment.

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or as an insult, B-米。Do not encourage these terrible mental occurrences of mine. I would rather not have another rendezvous tonight. or EVER.

Enrich your life? You have no idea how much you tarnish MY life.

A quiet girl who's cute, stays to herself, and fits into my timetable perfectly.

I pop my zit/pimple 2 feet away from the bathroom mirror and it still manages to spray onto it in a circle with a 6 in. radius.

Besides ballroom dancing, I would like to also be finally able to solve a rubik's cube. And then be able to complete it in under half a minute.

No comments: