10.30.2007

genuine dill

Today is another GLORIOUS day! Cloudy days, ah.

Busting curves left and right. I celebrated by eating two burritos, a sandwich (COLBY JACK), chips, pickles, and soda. I also splurged at the supermarket. I had no idea Totino's were that popular with people besides me. I also bought a half-gallon of green tea ice cream, cinnamon roll flavored oatmeal, and kettle-cooked chips. MMM.

Confession: even though I scold Drab for his tumultuous thoughts of parenthood, I myself already have names. For kids that I will never have. They can fade away along with those names.

I have no idea why some band would name themselves Bump of Chicken. Are they referring to the hair follicles on a chicken after it's been plucked?

Recent obsession: advertising. I stole this lady's copy of the October issue of Vanity Fair, with the not so appealing Nicole Kidman baring all on the front cover. They stick 100 pages of brand name advertising before even listing the editorial staff.

Is this how winter's are going to be in SF? I suppose it's some change.

The only thing off today was a guest speaker in Devo who came to talk about infertility. It was a mix of hilarity/awkwardness/sexism.

Neuro problem sets. What a waste of time, especially when it's not applying my knowledge towards anything. I feel as though I'm just cropping slides out of lecture and pasting them onto my paper to be turned in.

My parents tire me. Definitely more inclined to leave this country just to avoid them

No comments: