10.26.2007

MikaDonalds

They were playing Mika at McDonalds today. Don't ask. Just know that one sausage egg and cheese McGriddle, no matter how good it may taste, contains 21g of fat. I felt gross afterwards. The coffee to wash down my breakfast didn't help either. I don't like coffee because it's so bitter, yet I'm a bitter person. Does that mean I don't like myself?

Oh, and I suppose there's this aura about me that causes mishaps at dining establishments. This old man sitting two tables away from me dropped food all over his pants and the floor. I chuckled under my breath while reading my comp sci notes.

I know you like colby jack, Janey. You used to always buy it by the block or cubes and eat it straight. ewwwww.

My mouth's watering from watching an R & G Lounge clip. Salt and Pepper Dungeness Crab- mmmmmm. Honey and Walnut Shrimp- ohhhhhh. Although, my parents don't believe in ordering the honey walnut shrimp since it's not so authentic. I'd like to make the most heavenly sauce for that dish. Anybody can deep-fry shrimp. Then again, I tried deep frying the walnuts, and they all ended up charred and black while my apartment last year filled to the brim with smoke. This was at 8 in the morning, before I would have to drive quickly to campus and then dash all the way from the parking lot to Keck Hall, and present my dish to KP.

I'd like to learn how to carve designs out of food. Presentation can make the difference. Unless it's an abomination like spahetti and pork chops with corn and overtly sweet soup on the side. HA HA HA.

I get a school holiday for Veteran's Day and a week for Thanksgiving Recess. Where to go. LA, of course.

My inclination right now is to spend next year in Asia with my aunt.

The other dancing dvd came in today. My love handles are in pain, probably because the lack of love in them can't handle the tension in those dances. New dances: merengue and the hustle. Oh no, this dvd is going to be trippy as well. Sheesh.

Another old man smiled weirdly at me today.

No comments: