10.23.2007

battlestar

Whatever, I bet there's a lot of engaging going on, it's just all hidden behind everyone's nerdy banter.

So this new product that I've been trying out- Enviga- by Nestea/Coke: calorie burner, sparkling green tea with other natural flavors. These may include eau de spoiled meat. "Enviga contains an optimum blend of ass and naturally active plant micro-nutrients designed to work against your body, causing uncontrolled bowel movements and enhancing your already shitty day. Three cans per day of enviga have been shown to increase calorie burning in 18-35 year olds as well as induce a diabetic coma. Drinking more than three cans per day will not have an additional effect other than stimulating nausea and vomiting."

Refreshing!?

If I were to start dating, I would clearly ask the person out, not ask them to go somewhere with me like some people and ASSUME that it was a date and go gaga over some meaningless encounter.

MMMM dirty jokes! I know I should stray from them and aim towards more sophistication, more topical humor. But they're SO good.

International Film Festival in two weeks!

Such a dork- I voted online for a TV show. Jeez.

So if I stay and take classes, I would be free March 21-31, inclusive. Does this coincide with beer bike?

Hmm, well, the 2007 beer bike ran from the 26th to the 31st, so there MAY be a chance that I will paint Houston red. In the name of communism.

I'm going to be the 40-year-old virgin, you say? Maybe I could make a documentary out of it. Hopefully I won't be working in an electronics store after having gone to college to earn a B.S. and a B.A. Then again I'm considering culinary school, which doesn't really require a college degree unless I were to combine Culinary Arts with Food Science.

Fine dining establishments to try out: Tommy Toy's Cuisine Chinoise (not only a dining feast, but a visual experience, they say), and R&G Lounge (Classic Cantonese Cooking). I've been to R&G, but this time I'd like to go it alone or without my parents. Such a rich palette. MMMMM!

Do you ever get that feeling of disgust from having oil and sweat caked onto your face from not having showered for a number of days, a number which you can't even remember anymore? Yeah. I'm feeling it.

2 comments:

Josh said...

OMG! I've been to R&G Lounge soooo many times with my parents!!!

Bryce said...

come to beer bike if you can!