10.28.2007

sweet cream n cookies

NO! Delete that post! Nothing happened! It's all a lie!

I walked around SOMA for about half an hour while Clare was doing some apartment interview. Every place was closed, so I ended up reading AsianWeekly. Or was it AsianWeek?

I started watching the music video to Inoj's "Love You Down," because of this morning. And Jalto's comment.

After the quest for Clare's future apartment, we went to Potrero Hill to dine at Goat Hill Pizza. Orders: Hot Wings and Meat Lover's Pizza. Upon first sitting down, I instantly noticed that the fork had crumbs of Parmesan cheese encrusted onto the tines. The hot wings were not that hot, and grease once again swam on top of my pizza. The pizza- enough tomato sauce, too much crust and cheese.

Later on in the evening Clare, Drab, and I would grab dessert at Ben & Jerry's. I ordered the cookies and cream on a sugar waffle cone, and soon enough realized why I haven't eaten ice cream in the longest time. Honestly I wouldn't know what to do if I were forced to choose between ice cream and coffee. Hang myself?

Although the dinner and dessert was slightly sub par, what made my night was that Drab had cut his hair. Drab's drab hair is no longer drab's? I also approve of the new american apparel hoodie- it brings out the eye color.

Peter- just plain crazy, but I suppose he can be an honorary Asian if he so pleases.

It's nice to be able to keep forcing wins on scrabulous. Why was I complaining in the first place about people not playing their move when I can just win after a week of inactivity from the other player?

Thanks for posting the ENTIRE lyrics to Love You Down, Jalto. No thanks to you and my obsessive behavior, I watch her music video's over and over again- both Time after Time and Love You Down. JEEZUS!

My stomach is not content. Who's to blame this time???

No comments: