10.14.2007

chevaliers

Recap:

-Never stand around fires built out of compost. My jeans and hoodie both smell like manure. My quick solution: buy Febreze and spray the shit out of my clothes.

-Dinner at this taqueria in Glen Park with Clare and Leigh-ugh. I inadvertently ordered cow tongue in my tostada along with my chicken super baby burrito. Still, the tostada tasted better than the burrito. I was also impressed that Leigh-ugh would finish my almost-eaten burrito. Many people would find it gross to eat after someone.

-Dessert at Eggettes, an Asian dessert place also at Glen Park. I ordered a mango tofusion. They essentially just added tofu powder to the drink, Leigh-ugh told me. It was vile.

-Party at Drab's, which I didn't want to go to in the first place, which I didn't want to go to at all. But since we were all together, and Clare was driving, I ended up at the party. I applaud the house. Drab's room could use a little work. It's lacking a certain character. Met more neuroscience people as well as people working in tech jobs. I tried Black Butte beer after my Stella. I went to bed later that night and woke up with a headache. I went back to bed and woke up around noon- headache free. Never go to bed with a slight buzz.

-Find better scrabulous players. The ones I'm playing right now are either too slow or not challenging enough.

No comments: